1) What Are Literature, Philosophy & History For? Alain de Botton Explains with Monty Python-Style Videos.
2) From @uppingyourelvis – 4 common behaviours of Mediaweek Award Winners.
4) 3D printing in China allows a man to regain use of his legs.
5) Is Snapchat’s advertising strategy going to Fly ?
6) Just in case you are interested… Five Ways to lie with Charts.
7) In the age of animated GIFs and viral images, is it possible to re-invent the magazine cover in a way that can really grab your attention? From Gizmodo,How Businessweek is reinventing the magazine cover.
8) On the back of a pretty big election this week in the States, it is worth mentioning that the world is more democratic than ever.
…and in another election stateside – Alaska, Oregon, and Washington D.C. all voted to legalise pot.
9) I’m doing my bit – Take a look in the mirror and you’ll understand how your beard is killing the shaving industry.
10) Totally awesome – if you drop a bowling ball and a feather at the same time, which will land first? You think you know the answer? Take a look again with Brian Cox…..
And finally –
Every thing is more fun in Space – Astronauts Encase A GoPro In A Water Sphere.